Bloomington Employment Litigation Lawyer
Many times, legal disputes between employers and their employees can be satisfactorily resolved by the parties themselves without involving a court, an arbitrator, or an administrative agency. Mike Minenko of Minenko Law, LLC works with clients on either side of an employment law dispute, helping them to achieve an efficient, time-saving, and cost-effective resolution of their dispute without litigation.
However, when efforts to reach an out-of-court resolution have been exhausted and a lawsuit or agency complaint becomes necessary, Mike has the decades of litigation experience to effectively represent his clients in court and before the administrative agencies.
Cases in which Minenko Law, LLC provides employment litigation representation to employees and employers include:
- Enforcement of noncompetition, nonsolicitation, and confidentiality agreements
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Breach of employment agreements
- Employment discrimination
- Sexual harassment and other types of workplace harassment
- EEOC and Minnesota Human Rights Act complaints
- Whistleblowing and unlawful retaliation
- Wrongful termination
- Misclassification of employees as independent contractors
- Misclassification of salaried employees as exempt employees
- Overtime pay claims (wage and hour claims)
- Payment of commissions and bonuses
- Unemployment benefits claims
Having experience representing both employees and employers in these types of employment cases gives Mike Minenko a broader perspective of an employment dispute, which allows him to more readily recognize, analyze, and work with the specific circumstances of his client’s legal position.